Are you trying to up the number of vegetarian meals that you eat each week? Or just to eat less in general? This beautifully designed cookbook will give you the inspiration you need.
Each two-page spread includes a simple, unintimidating recipe and a gorgeous color photo of the meal. Most recipes serve four, and the ingredients are affordable and easy to find at your local grocery store. You also won’t need any specialized kitchen tools besides a blender and a food processor.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Chipotle Cream
- Brussels Sprout Breakfast Tostadas
- Sweet Potato Tacos with Apple Radish Slaw
- Curried Parsnip and White Bean Soup
- Flatbread with White Bean Puree and Asparagus Ribbons