Use tickets to watch Kanopy programs.
- Each library card gets 36 tickets each month.
- At the start of each month, each card gets 36 more tickets. Unused tickets do not roll over to the next month.
- Each ticket represents $1 of cost to the library, but does not incur any fee to your library card.
Every title is labeled with a ticket value and viewing window.
Once you press play on a film/show, you have a set number of days to view it. You can watch the film/show as many times as you like within the time period it is checked out to you.
This change does not impact Kanopy Kids which continues to offer unlimited streaming access to children-friendly content.
Sign Up for Kanopy
- Click the access link on this page.
- Log in with your library card number.
- Create an account on Kanopy.
- Once you have a Kanopy account, you can log in to Kanopy on any device (computer, iPad, Roku, etc.) with your Kanopy username and password.
Log In to Kanopy
- Access the website on your computer or the app on a tablet or streaming device.
- On the Kanopy page or app, click Log In.
- Enter your Kanopy username and password (not your card number).