Sunday 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
Monday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
615 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37219
Main Library offers special facilities, exhibits, and research rooms. Main Library Map
- Art Gallery
- Civil Rights Room
- Conference Center
- Computer Classroom
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Margaret Ann & Walter Robinson Courtyard
- Metro Archives
- Nashville Talking Library
- Puppet Theater - home of Wishing Chair Productions
- Special Collections
- Studio NPL
- Votes for Women
- Wilson Room / East Reading Room
Parking - Library Garage
Library Garage at 151 6th Ave N. Enter Library Garage on Sixth or Seventh Ave. S, between Church St. and Commerce St.
- Free: First 90 Minutes (with Validation stamp)
- $3.00: Each additional half hour, up to 12 hours
- $20.00: Daily maximum, 12 hours or more
- $10.00: Weekends and nights, after 5 PM until 5 AM
- $15.00: Special Event Rate
- Handicap parking on Level Four.
- Four electric car charging stations.
- Owned by Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tennessee. Managed by Nashville Downtown Partnership and SP Plus.
On June 9, 2001 the new 300,000 sq. ft. Main Library building designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects opened to the public.
Attend an EventBrowse Calendar
- January 1, 2023 12:00 AM
- February 28, 2023 5:30 PM
- April 21, 2023 12:00 AM
- June 10, 2023 10:30 AM
- June 10, 2023 11:00 AM